Brighton restaurants – excellent value options to eat well on a budget – our top tips
We like our food at Strawberry Fields. Where we like to eat out in Brighton is always a popular conversation amongst the team. As we often get asked by guests to share our tips, we thought we’d get them down in writing so you can plan your evening before you visit. As befits a mid-range Brighton B&B, here’s our top 8 low to mid-range restaurants, some only a few minutes walk away from Strawberry Fields. We’ve noted, in brackets, which member of the team recommends which restaurant so you can quiz them further if need be!
Our top 8 budget restaurants in Brighton
1. Anatolia – Turkish Grill – Charcoal grill with freshly grilled tasty chicken and fish with a good range of meze dishes.
2. V.I.P Pizza – Italian – Cosy traditional family run restaurant specialising in fabulous pizzas at great prices.
3. Cote – French – Buzzy bistro style diner with a great value set menu opposite the Dome.
4. Moshimo – Japanese – Is there a better and cooler place to eat Sushi in Brighton – we don’t think so!
5. Muang Thai – Thai – Less than three minutes walk from our door to enjoy fiery spicy dishes (a wicked Tom Yum, hot and sour soup) served with a smile and a great lunch time special deal.
6. Warung Tujuh – Indonesian – Ignore the coach station location and enjoy authentic and interesting regional cuisine at a good price.
7. Wagamama – Noodle Bar . We usually don’t recommend ‘chain’ restaurants but their chicken and mushroom noodle dishes are irresistible.
8. La Vendimia – Spanish – Lovingly prepared Iberian classics and special tapas just on our doorstep and offering our guests 10% off.
For a longer, more detailed look at the complete range of Brighton and Sussex restaurants read this fabulous section on Restaurants Brighton.